Authority To Act
The specific terms of our engagement are as follows:-
(1) NO WIN NO FEE. Our fee is only ever payable out of the compensation if any paid by the Electricity Company for the grant of a formal easement to leave it’s Apparatus at your Property.
(2) If compensation is paid by the Electricity Company, our professional charge will be 20% of any monies received, payable when received from the Electricity Company. In addition PCC shall be entitled to any Agents/Surveyors fee, which is payable by the Electricity Company.
(3) V.A.T. shall apply to all professional fees at the rate prevailing, currently calculated at 20% on the total invoice submitted.
(4) Upon receiving this Authority we will seek to verify there is no existing easement entitling the Electricity Company to have installed apparatus at or over the Property and report to you whereupon these terms shall take effect and remain in force until the instruction is complete and final settlement of any invoice is received.
(5) Unless there is an existing easement you authorise us to negotiate the compensation payable by the Electricity Company and we will if appropriate:-
a. serve all notices on the Electricity Company to terminate their existing rights to retain the line over the property
b. represent you as the Owner at all meetings with the Electricity Company and/ or their agent
(6) Our engagement is subject to terms and conditions.